Multi-dimensional strategy system
Creative strategic breakthrough is a process combining systemic approach with induced creative spark.
To facilitate this process, a number of tools are used, with multi-dimensional strategy system at the
This application is used to:
- Define key dimensions (degrees of freedom) with current and potential choices along those
- Build a unique multi-dimensional map in a way that combines rigorous analysis with visual impact.
- Capture in a systemic way market and segment information, player positions and moves, key trends and
- Facilitate new strategy brainstorming, spurring creative idea generation and guiding creativity to
previously hidden areas.
- Capture and codify generated ideas.
- Develop criteria for idea prioritization.
- Prioritize ideas and make final selection.
- Prepare firm and final decision on the new strategy.